Saturday, March 7, 2020

Re: GOOD DAY

GOOD DAY

My name is  Mrs Helen Jorg, I really do not mean to waste
your time.Considering the fact that this is a $5,500,
000.00dollars. deal shear rate 50/50 % and i would like you to be
honest with me.

I carefully contact you due to many Internet frauds
nowadays.but i put my faith in God because all things in life is
by risk but don't let me down now or after,  This is Mr. Plavia
Shakunthala Lobo  and his family was involved in plan crash 22nd
of May 2010 in List of passengers on Air India Express flight
that crash 
32.Plaviashakunthala  Lobo  33. Venishanikola Lobo 34.
Vishalfloid Lobo (child) and all family died without any
inheritance or next of kin so i want you to work together with
me been an attorney so this is Mr. Plaviashakunthala Lobo
account details:

Bank name:       Orabank Benin
Bank Address:    Cotonou Benin Republic
Account name:    Plavia Shakunthala Lobo
Account Number:  5820006534
Account Balance: $5,500,000.00 dollars
Date of deposit:  19th December, 2009
Account officer:  Mrs Dora Clement

I was with  Mr.  Plaviashakunthala  Lobo as a legal witness
when this money was deposited as fixed deposit in 2009. Since
his demise, I have visited this bank three times. Contact the
bank and ask for the confirmation of his involvement in the
plane crash.check the website:
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/list-of-passengers-on-air-india-express-flight/article435569.ece

Upon the receipt of your information,i will give you the
Account password of the Account number above to Login to the
Account for view of the said fund online to enable us to move
forward,Kindly send your information as soon as you receive this
letter for us move forward.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.
Best Regards.
Mrs Helen Jorg
You can contact me with my private
email: mrshelenjorg@onlinebobks.net  

No comments: