Thursday, March 12, 2020

Dear wesfouraces.947bike Greetings

Hello wesfouraces.947bike,


Please permit me to inform you of my desire of going into
business relationship with you. I got your contact from the
International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected
your name among other names due to what my mind told me that you
are a reputable and trust worthy person I can expose my ordeal to
and do business with. So I must not hesitate to confide in you
for this simple and sincere business.

I am Raphael Kamara and my younger sister Juliet Kamara, the only
son and daughter of late Mr and Mrs Vincent Kamara. My father was
a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan, the economic capital of
Ivory Coast, before he was poisoned to death by his business
associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal.

When my mother died on the 6th October 2016, my father took me
special because I am the only son and my younger sister Juliet,
we are motherless then, before the death of my father on 30th
August 2018 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly
called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of
$7.500.000 (seven million, five hundred thousand US dollars) left
in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he
used my name as his only son for the next of kin in deposit of
the fund. He explained to me that it was because of this wealth
and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to
balance him from the deal they had, that he was poisoned by his
business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign
partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this
money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate
management).

Please, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following
ways.
1) To receive the money for me in your account by providing a
Bank account where this money would be transferred to.
2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a boy of 19 years
and I do not have business experience.
3) To help me come over to your country as soon as the money is
transferred to your account so that we will continue our
education and
a new life.

I am willing to give you 20% of the sum as compensation for
effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your
designate
account overseas. Anticipating to hear from you quick please.
Thanks and God Bless.

yours faithfully
Raphael and Juliet

No comments: