Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"I sit and I wonder sometimes...


where they've gone...

It was a bad year for Space Shuttles
It was a bad year for Ferdinand Marcos
It was a bad year for the Soviet Nuclear Program
But it was a good year for me and Greg LeMond. Greg won the Tour de France (I met him in Lisieux, France 3 years later)and I graduated from High School. My parents were pleasantly surprised that I made it with fairly flying colors. 25 years is a long time. Here we are in 2011...What is next?

5 comments:

Tyler said...

Wes, it looks like it was a good year for head hair, cop sunglasses and rat 'staches as well :)

fouraces said...

It was a really good year for hair thats for sure.

fouraces said...

It was a really good year for hair thats for sure.

BlondieBarber said...

Maybe we should shave off your beard and bring back the lone 'stash.....

Hamburgler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.