Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Finned TIMING COVER!!!?!?!?!?



Yep, Chinese Brian is the only other guy I know with an original Award Cycle Finned Timing Cover. I am lucky enough to be putting on the motor I am building for him. We are gonna polish it, but I just could not resist mocking it up with the Cliff Coleman spigot job on the 1958 casting mark Bonneville head. That is also a Wellworth Alloy barrell for the pre-unit Triumph motor. Cool Webco breather on the exhaust rocker box too! BTW (as you young-uns would say) Brian is not Chinese.

2 comments:

Flathead Jedd said...

That sure is a pretty motor. Looks like a series of finned goodness.

Show and Go Cycle Shop said...

Doesn't get any cooler than that collection of parts there. I'd trade a truck full of Triumph parts for that engine!