Monday, March 16, 2020

MESSAGE FROM JOHN

My name is John Blair i am 20 years of age and a professional NFL player, I have tested positive for the coronavirus presently on isolation under the supervision of professional doctors, my girl friend and best friend died last week no family left and just yesterday the doctors confirmed i have a couple of days left. Therefore i am in search of an honest, reliable and sincere person, to help me give my life savings of US$4.6 Million to all the coronavirus isolation control hospital this is to help in the fight against this virus. Although i only got your contact from the internet but i ask if you can be trusted to do this because it took me a little time to make up my mind to contact you and to offer you this proposal which many life depends so if you can help get back to me as quickly as possible.

Thank you
John

No comments: